Are you someone who has no credit card available with you and still wants to do free fax online? Meaning you want to do free faxing and no credit card is needed. Well, you can do this with various fax service providers which allow free 30 days free trial of their faxing service with no credit card needed to be registered with them. If you don’t want to continue with their service. Just unsubscribe from them. We have tried and tested these fax services and can tell you that these will save you lots of time and money.
Note: Some of the free fax services that gave a 30-day free trial without entering your credit card details are listed below. (no. 9 will amaze you)
FaxBetter enables you to instantly send free fax of your stuff browser interface (being an email). Just Enter your name and current email address, enter the receiver name and fax number, attach files you need to send, type text no matter what you need to show up on the cover page, and click on send. That’s the entire 2 minutes tactic to send a fax using FaxBetter. You can send a maximum of 20 Pages per month. You will get about 1000 pages of storage with them. A toll-free fax number and no activation fees. And off-course no need to enter your cc details.
2) Pamfax :
One of the best services to send & receive free fax is PamFax. There’s no monthly cost, no advertisements on fax pages, no credit card needed for registration, low worldwide rates after the free limit, can send/receive fax from various applications like Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, etc, free fax number (limitless reception). PamFax can be obtained on just about all platforms i.e. Apple iPhone/iPad, Android, BB, Windows, and Mac OS X.
Hellofax is easily a free Internet fax service with no hidden gimmicks. You might send two, 5-page, faxes each day free of charge! Yes, that’s 5 pages of free fax needed each month to the destination within the U.S., Canada, or any international destination. You can edit and sign these faxes. You have secure cloud storage, where all your pages get saved. However, with their paid plan, you can send 300 fax pages per month.
GFF is really an essential business fax service that makes delivering and receiving faxes as easy as a couple of clicks of the mouse button. This fax-needed solution transmits and receives faxes making use of your email application, which gives you a well-recognized interface featuring. GotfreeFAX offers a number of tools, however, it truly performs exceptionally well using its monitoring and confirming abilities, which really help keep your high amount of transmissions organized and handled.
You can signup with them without any credit card details given. Send two free faxes per day with this service. Add up to 3 pages of your fax.
Other providers with which you can send free fax with no credit cards?
Yes, there are many other fax service providers, apart from the above which are:
6) Paygofax: PayGoFax is an internet fax application that allows users to send faxes from their computer or mobile device to a fax number on a pay-as-you-go basis. The first 2 pages of any PDF are free, with no credit card required, and additional pages are charged based on the number of pages and the recipient’s country. However, there have been some negative reviews on Trustpilot, with users complaining about not receiving confirmation and being charged more than the listed rate.
7) Faxzero : A fax machine or phone line is not required when using the internet service FaxZero to send faxes from a computer or mobile device. Users of the service have access to a free plan that allows them to send up to five three-page faxes per day. The cover page of the free faxes, however, features branding for FaxZero. Users can send faxes by adding a file in PDF, Microsoft Word, picture, or Excel format or by typing or pasting the text into the “Type text to display on the cover page” box. PNG, JPEG, and TIFF are among the picture file types that are supported. The paid service from FaxZero charges $2.09 for each fax, with a limit of 25 pages.
8) Faxapp : Users of the mobile application FaxApp can send and receive faxes from their smartphones. It has a number of capabilities, such as editable cover pages, document scanning, and multiple-recipient fax sending. Also, users of FaxApp have access to a personal fax number and the choice of porting an existing fax number to the app. Users must buy credits in order to send faxes even if the software may be downloaded for free. The price of credits varies according to quantity and location. In general, FaxApp is a practical and inexpensive choice for anyone who needs to send faxes while on the road.
9) FaxPlus: Fax.Plus is a digital faxing service that offers flexible pricing options, mobile apps, and various features such as document signing. The service even provides a free version that anyone can subscribe to, making it an excellent option for those who need to send occasional faxes without committing to a paid plan. However, the free version has significant limitations, so users should carefully review the terms before signing up. For example, the free plan has a maximum limit of 10 pages per month and lacks many of the features available with the paid plans.
Procedure To Send A Free Fax without Credit Card?
Following are the process to send free fax without a credit card online.
1) Finding a Free Fax Service
The first step in sending a free fax without a credit card is to find a free fax service. we have already listed some options above of which of you can consider one:
Registering for a Free Fax Service
Once you have found a free fax service, the next step is to register for an account. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the website of the free fax service you have chosen
- Click on the “Sign Up” or “Register” button
- Fill in the required information, such as your name, email address, and phone number
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Click on the “Register” button
2) Write Your Fax
a) Prepare the document
You must get the document ready before sending it by fax. This can be a paper document that you scan or an uploaded digital file. Here are some tips to help you prepare your document:
- Ensure sure the writing is readable and understandable.
- Verify the text for any spelling or grammar mistakes.
- Save the file in a format that is accepted, such PDF or JPG.
- Second heading Provide the recipient’s details
Once your document is ready, you must include the recipient’s details. What you must do is as follows:
- Choose “New Fax” or “Send Fax” from the menu.
- Enter the fax number of the receiver.
- Enter the name of the recipient (optional)
- Include a cover page (optional)
b) Upload The Document and send it to the recipient(s)
1) If these fax services providers offer Trials?
Yes most of them do provide fax trail days to test their services.
2) How many pages I can fax a day with them?
It differs from one service provider to another. Some offer 2, some 5, and some 10 pages a day or month.
3) Is there fax numbers temporary?
Some are temporary, and some offer permanent numbers. Please check each site for details.
4) Can I need to see ads for these free fax services?
Again, some provide ads-free fax, some with ads.
5) Faxing without credit cards is safe?
As your fax is stored in the cloud, most of the service providers say it is safe. Always make sure of the safety of your documents, before sending a fax to any free service provider.
Readers, If you know of any other free fax services like those mentioned above, you can mention them in the comments section.
(above images and logos are properties of their respective owners, used for information propose only)